Sparties Program - Level 1
Session 1: September 11 - December 18, 2022
Session 2: January 8 - March 19, 2023
$225 per session
• Ages 4 - 6
• Recommended as a first step for beginning hockey players who have completed a Learn to Skate class and have a solid base of fundamental skating skills
• Session 1 - September - December | Session 2 - January-March Discount for players registering for both sessions
• One 50-minute skate each week on Sundays at 2:00 pm at SIEL
• Emphasis on creating a fun, challenging environment for players to learn the beginning principles of skating in equipment, stickhandling and puck skills
• Skill stations and skill building games as part of each session
Welcome to the Lansing Hockey Club!
Start planning now for the 2022-23 hockey season!
Our mission in all programs in the Lansing Hockey Club is to ensure that every player is playing at the proper competitive level so that he/she can truly enjoy playing the game, while developing age-appropriate skills and knowledge of the sport. With this in mind, we have designed an 8 and Under program that incorporates age and skill progression in a competitive and challenging environment under the direction of trained professional Suburban Staff. Please review the program offerings and feel free to contact us at 517-336-4272 with questions.
USA Hockey Membership
Players and coaches are required to ensure with USA Hockey prior to participating in on-ice activities. USA Hockey registrations MUST be completed online at www.usahockeyregistration.com. Membership is required at the time of registration. All players must have their date of birth verified with USA Hockey as well. All new players (not having been previously verified with USA Hockey) must submit a copy of their birth certificate or passport to the front office or email to Jessica Johnston email@example.com .