The safety of our employees and guests is our No. 1 priority, so we ask that you check out the following guidelines and regulations before arriving at the rink. We will be adhering to all government policies during our reopening.
Please note: The following guidelines are based on the most recent state executive order and MDHSS guidelines.
- Guests are asked to stay home if they are feeling ill.
- Facial masks are required to be worn in the facility at all times.
- Participants can enter the facility one (1) hour prior to their scheduled event and we ask them to quickly leave after so our staff has proper time to clean and disinfect locker rooms between uses.
- Spectators are asked to enter the facility at the start of the event and leave immediately after the event ends.
- All water fountains and concessions are currently unavailable - please bring your own water bottle.
- Contact tracing information will be required of those utilizing the fitness area.
- We will not have a lost and found. Anything left behind will be discarded.