2022 - 2023 FALL/WINTER
ADULT HOCKEY: Skills & Conditioning Series
Professional coaching for men & women of all abilities
January 4th - March 29th, 2023
13 Weeks • 13 Classes
• Professional coaching of:
- Individual skating technique to improve balance, agility, quickness, speed and control
- Stickhandling, passing, shooting and stick checking skills
- Offensive and defensive concepts
- Individual and team positional play
• One session per week for 13 weeks
• Players are grouped by experience and skill level and the instruction is tailored to challenge every player to get better
• Situational scrimmages each session
• FREE Jersey
• All players will be required to sign a release of liability waiver form before participating.
• Players are responsible for their own medical insurance.
• Please provide SIEL with written notification of any pertinent medical conditions.
• Full equipment is required with a full facemask strongly recommended.
Excellent for youth coaches to learn new drills and how to teach the game. Ask about our youth coach discount!
Develop your skating and puck skills
Safety — reduce the risk of injuries
Improve your fitness level
Improve your overall knowledge and enjoyment of the game
Get Better! Get out of your comfort zone, get off the bench and get into the game!
GOALTENDERS - shots, shots and more shots in all situations. When do you get a chance to practice? Here’s a great chance to refine
your skills, receive tips and feedback and learn more about your position as it relates to the game!