Sparties (Ages 4-7) $175/session
- Recommended as a first step for beginning hockey players who have completed a Learn to Skate class and have a solid base of fundamental skating skills
- Session 1: September - December
- Session 2: January - March
- Meets for 1 hour, once a week on Sundays at 2:00pm at Suburban Ice-East Lansing OR at Mondays at 5:30pm at The Summit Sports and Ice Complex
Be A Player (Ages 9-12) $350
- Great schedule and excellent ice times all at one location
- Commitment to the development of skills, knowledge of the game and FUN!
- First five weeks of the program serve as a training camp to teach age-appropriate skills to players and as an on-ice training session for coaches
- Players will play and be challenged at their competitive level
- No body checking
- First half of each session will focus on fundamental skating and puck skills.
- One 1-Hour skate each week on Sundays at 4:00pm at Suburban Ice-East Lansing